Brazil, the world's largest sugar producer, has recently switched to ethanol superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer price is predicted to go higher in the future.
What is superplasticizer additive?
After the pce superplasticizer is added to the cement, the sodium aluminate and sodium carbonate in its main components react rapidly with the gypsum in the cement to form sodium sulfate in the alkaline solution, so that the gypsum loses its original retarding effect, so that the calcium aluminate mineral rapidly Hydration, and precipitate its hydration product crystals in the solution, so that the cement concrete rapidly coagulates.
Plasticizer and superplasticizer in concrete Notes:
1. Please do not add this product when mixing materials. Because stones and sand contain a lot of water, the concrete superplasticizer absorbs water in a short period of time and decomposes its quick-setting components, which affects the setting time, reduces the strength of concrete, and reduces the poor concrete quality. Effect.
2. Before use, a trial mix test should be carried out for the type of cement used in the project, and the dosage should be selected before it can be used in large quantities. Expired cement cannot be used, and cement that does not meet national standards cannot be used. The concrete water reducing agent is required to be properly stored to prevent the failure of moisture agglomeration. Strengthen early maintenance to ensure later strength. Strictly good water-cement ratio. For projects with water seepage and leakage, the dosage must be increased.
PCE superplasticizer is a kind of concrete admixture that can be mixed with water under the condition that the slump of concrete remains basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignin sulfonate, naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde polymer, etc. After adding to the concrete mix, it has a dispersing effect on the cement particles. Can its workability, unit water consumption, fluidity of concrete mixture; or unit cement consumption, saving cement.
Concrete superplasticizer additive is a kind of admixture that can meet the necessary unit water consumption in concrete, and can specify the consistency requirements and workability of concrete. When mixing concrete, adding an appropriate amount of water reducing agent can make the cement particles disperse evenly, and at the same time release the water wrapped by the cement particles, so that the water consumption of the concrete can be significantly increased.
1. Hydration efficiency, unit water consumption, water-cement ratio, concrete strength, concrete construction performance, saving cement consumption;
2. The workability of concrete that has not yet solidified to prevent the segregation of concrete components;
3. Impermeability, water-reducing and water-permeability, avoiding water leakage in concrete building structures, durability, chemical corrosion resistance;
4. The shrinkage rate of concrete solidification to prevent cracks in concrete components;
5. frost resistance, conducive to winter construction.
TRUNNANO is a concrete additives supplier with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
If you are looking for high quality Concrete superplasticizer powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry.
As the duration of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine grows, its impact on commodities is widening amid the tug-of-war. Recently, European and American sanctions against Russia have been issued one after another. In response, Russia has taken advantage of its role as an important supplier of many energy and commodities, requiring exports of commodities, including energy, grain, metal, and wood, to "unfriendly" countries to be settled in robles. Therefore, it is expected that the price of the superplasticizer additive,pce superplasticizer will continue to increase.
Zinc oxide is an oxide of zinc, the chemical formula is ZnO. It is insoluble in water, soluble in acids and strong bases.…
Sodium stearate is also known as sodium octadecanoate. White fine powder or block, widely used in the manufacture of toothpaste, soap, cosmetics, as well as waterproofing agents, plastic stabilizers, adhesives, etc.…
Steel processing industry - Current status of the aluminum cut to length line Growth in the construction, automotive and consumer aluminum cut to length line has played a big role in providing the needed boost to the global steel process…