Physical and chemical properties and preparation method of nano-silica powder
As the world deals with potential supply shortages, oil prices are soaring again, with more dramatic spikes and sudden drops expected.
For consumers, that means more expensive gas for longer - prices at the pump remain above $4 a gallon. For the economy, that means more inflation. In addition to the pressure on consumers, any business that relies on oil -- from airlines and truck drivers to chemical companies and plastics producers -- will face higher costs.
Mr Pickering estimates that 2m to 3m barrels a day of Russian oil shipped by water are frozen out of the market with no direct buyers. Due to the soaring oil price, the price of the Nano silicon powder ,Nano silica fume overview,Application of nano silicon powder,Nano silica powder price,Nano silica powder supplier in the chemical industry will also be greatly affected. He said China and India are continuing to buy Russian crude. "I'm sure there will be others willing to take on more over time," he said. Mr Pickering said he did not expect oil to return to $130 a barrel, but added that it could happen. Francisco Branch, head of commodities and derivatives at Bank of America, said the US market was ready for cyclical price spikes and price swings in the Nano silicon powder ,Nano silica fume overview,Application of nano silicon powder,Nano silica powder price,Nano silica powder supplier.
Nano silica fume overview
Nano silicon powder is a new generation of wide bandgap energy semiconductor optoelectronic semiconductor material, and it is also a high-power light source material.Silicon nanoparticles (SiNPs) are biocompatible, metal-free quantum dots with size- and surface-customizable photoluminescence. Silicon nanoparticles consist of pure amorphous nano-silica. The particle size is less than 5 nanometers, and the particle size range is narrow.
Silicon nanoparticles are known to be absorbent and abrasive, and mesoporous silicon nanoparticles have important applications in drug delivery and nanomedicine. In the past decades, silicon nanoparticles have attracted great attention due to their interesting physical properties, active surface states, unique photoluminescence, and biocompatibility.
Physical and chemical properties of nano-silica powder
Nano silicon powder has the characteristics of high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, large specific surface area, high surface activity and low bulk density. It is non-toxic, odorless and has good activity. Nano-silicon powder is a new generation of optoelectronic semiconductor materials, with a wider band gap energy semiconductor, and is also a high-power light source material.
The preparation methods of nano-silicon powder include mechanical ball milling, chemical vapor deposition, and plasma evaporation and condensation. The industrial production of nano-silica fume in western countries started early, and there are specialized silicon powder product companies, such as Japan Chemicalbook, American DuPont, Germany HCStark, Canada Tekner and so on. Using the condensation method to produce a variety of high-purity nano-silica powders with different particle sizes, it is in a leading position in the world in production technology.
Application of nano silicon powder
1. Nano-silicon wires that can be used to make nano-silicon-carbon anode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries, or coating graphite on the surface of nano-spherical silicon powders as silicon-carbon anode materials for rechargeable lithium batteries. It can increase the capacity and the number of charge-discharge cycles of rechargeable lithium batteries by more than 3 times;
2. Can be used for high temperature resistant coatings and refractory materials. It can react with organic matter as the raw material of organic silicon polymer material;
3. It can be applied to coating to form nano-silicon particle film, which is widely used in solar energy;
4. Nano-spherical silicon powder and diamond are mixed under high pressure to form nano-silicon carbide-diamond composite material, which can be used as a tool to provide strength and toughness;
5. As a nano-silicon carbon anode material for lithium-ion batteries, nano-silicon powder has a high theoretical specific capacity (theoretical value of 4200mAh/g), which is much higher than that of carbon materials;
6. More than ten kinds of silicon nanoparticles/silicon oxide nanostructures have been designed on silicon nanoparticle substrates, realizing photoluminescence in the main band from near-ultraviolet to near-infrared and low-threshold electroluminescence under forward or reverse bias. Luminescence, photoluminescence and electroluminescence models were proposed, which laid the foundation for the realization of silicon-based optoelectronic integration.
Nano silica powder price
The price of nano-silica fume is random with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international conditions, exchange rate, and supply and demand of nano-silica fume market. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find cost-effective products. Provide high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by offering a full range of customized services. If you are looking for nano silicon powder, please contact us for the latest nano silicon powder price.
Nano silica powder supplier
As a global supplier of nano-silica powder, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
Technical Parameter of Silicon Nanoparticles Nano Si Powder
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Crystal Form||SSA||Color|
|Silicon Nanoparticles||Si||99%||50nm, 100nm||Polycrystalline||22m2/g||Ochre|
|Silicon Si powder Properties|
|Other Names||Silicon Si powder, Si, Si powder, nano silicon powder|
|Molecular Weight||28.08 g/mol|
|Appearance||brown, or silvery|
|Melting Point||1414°C |
|Boiling Point||2900°C |
|Electrical Resistivity||3-4 microhm-cm @ 0 °C|
|Poisson's Ratio||0.064 - 0.28|
|Specific Heat||0.168 Cal/g/K @ 25 °C|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.49 W/cm/K @ 298.2 K|
|Thermal Expansion|| (25 °C) 2.6 µm·m-1·K-1|
|Young's Modulus||51-80 GPa|
Europe has been facing the gas shortage problem since the second half of 2021. The worsening situation in Russia and Ukraine has reduced Russian gas shipments to Europe, leading to a doubling of European gas prices. Energy shortages have sent electricity prices soaring. For these reasons, it is predicted that the price of the Nano silicon powder ,Nano silica fume overview,Application of nano silicon powder,Nano silica powder price,Nano silica powder supplier will continue to increase.