How is aluminum nitride AlN powder produced?
The Group of Seven leading economies is discussing imposing a cap on Russian oil prices by imposing restrictions on insurance and shipping, according to people familiar with the matter. The potential mechanism would only allow shipments of Russian crude oil and petroleum Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Nitride Overview, Aluminum Nitride Applications, Aluminum Nitride Suppliers, Aluminum Nitride Price are still very uncertain.
Aluminum Nitride Overview
Aluminum nitride is a refractory composite ceramic material with a hexagonal wurtzite structure. Pure aluminum nitride is blue-white, and aluminum nitride ceramics are usually gray or white.
Product properties of aluminum nitride AlN powder
The aluminum nitride powder (CAS 24304-00-5) sold by our company has high purity, ultra-fine particle size and high surface activity. The powder is treated with surface cloth, with extremely low oxygen content (<0.1%), thermal insulation and thermal conductivity. The performance effect is obvious.
How is aluminum nitride AlN powder produced?
Thermal Spray Process: Aluminum Nitride powders can be thermally sprayed to form electrically insulating and thermally conductive coatings. Chemical/Physical Vapor Deposition (CVD/PVD): Aluminum nitride coatings are deposited by CVD or PVDto provide an electrically insulating and thermally conductive coating.
Application of Aluminum Nitride
1. Manufacturing of high-performance ceramic devices: manufacturing integrated circuit substrates, electronic devices, optical devices, heat sinks, and high-temperature crucibles
2. Preparation of metal and polymer matrix composite materials: It has good application prospects especially in high temperature sealants and electronic packaging materials.
3. Nano-inorganic ceramic automotive lubricants and anti-wear agents. Nano-ceramic aluminum nitride ceramic nanoparticles are used as lubricants on the metal surface of engine friction pairs. They are activated by high temperature and extreme pressure and are highly permeable. In the depressions and pores of the metal surface, repair the damaged surface and form a nano-ceramic coating. Due to the isolation of this film, the frictional force is greatly reduced and the frictional force between the moving parts is reduced to almost zero. Although nano aluminum nitride powder is expensive, the addition amount in lubricating oil is only two thousandths, and the cost performance is very high.
4. For the manufacture of thermally conductive silica gel and thermally conductive epoxy resin. Ultra-high thermal conductivity nano-aluminum nitride composite silica gel has good thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation, wide electrical insulation temperature, low consistency and good construction performance. Widely used in the gap between CPU and heat sink, high-power transistors, thyristor elements, diodes, and heat transfer media at thin joints in contact with substrates.
5. The application of aluminum nitride powder in high thermal conductivity silicone rubber: the bottom aluminum and silicon nitride have good matching performance and are easy to disperse in the rubber. It can greatly improve the thermal conductivity of silicone rubber without affecting the mechanical properties of the rubber. Like oxides, the viscosity rises rapidly during the addition process, and the addition amount is very small. It is widely used in military, aviation and information engineering.
6. Other application fields: Nano-aluminum nitride is used for smelting non-ferrous metals and semiconductor GaAs crucibles, evaporation boats, thermocouple protection tubes, high-temperature insulating parts, microwave dielectric ceramic materials, high-temperature corrosion-resistant structures, microwave transparent aluminum nitride Ceramic products, currently used in PI resin, thermal insulation mica tape, thermal grease, insulating paint, thermal oil, etc.
Aluminum Nitride Price
The price of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles will vary randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate, market supply and demand and other factors of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Particles.
Aluminum Nitride Supplier
As a global supplier of spherical aluminum nitride AlN particles, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (molybdenum disilicide), lanthanum nitride (LaN powder, calcium silicide, iron boride), high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Chemical Composition of Spherical Aluminum Nitride AlN Granule:|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Properties|
|Other Names||Spherical Aluminium nitride, AlN granule|
|Appearance||White to pale yellow powder|
|Melting Point||2200 °C|
|Boiling Point||2517 °C (dec.)|
|Density||2.9 to 3.3 g/cm3|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||10 to 12 10x Ω-m|
|Poisson's Ratio||0.21 to 0.31|
|Specific Heat||780 J/kg-K|
|Thermal Conductivity||80 to 200 W/m-K|
|Thermal Expansion||4.2 to 5.4 µm/m-K|
|Young's Modulus||330 GPa|
|Spherical Aluminum Nitride Health & Safety Information|
Cancer cells can "stretch out a big hand" and take away the mitochondria of immune cells. The Harvard Medical School research team cultured mouse and human breast cancer cells and immune cells, such as killer T cells, and used field emission scanning electron microscopy (FESEM) to observe the relationship between cancer cells and immune cells. interactive. Interestingly, they found that cancer cells stick out long nanotubes, typically within 100-1000 nanometers in diameter, each of which connects to multiple immune cells along the way. The researchers used the drug L-778123, which inhibits the formation of nanotubes, for treatment. The higher the concentration of L-778123, the better the treatment effect.
It is used in various high-tech fields, so the market demand for Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Nitride Overview, Aluminum Nitride Applications, Aluminum Nitride Suppliers, Aluminum Nitride Price will continue to rise. We are a quality supplier of Aluminum Nitride, Aluminum Nitride Overview, Aluminum Nitride Applications, Aluminum Nitride Suppliers, Aluminum Nitride Price, please feel free to contact us.