This is how it works
Here are a few suggestions how to make your homestay experience a memory for life.
It is unlikely you can to find a nice place to stay if you contact us at the last minute so please try to make your request as early as possible.
Read about the country you are planning to visit
If you have some knowledge about the country you are about to visit, not only can you impress your hosts but it will be easier for you to understand the population and adjust to the daily life as well.
Go with the flow
To get an idea of what it is like to live in the country you visit, try to do what the population is doing, follow the same traditions, eat the same food and so on, it will make the experience so much more enjoyable.
To make a reservation
Please follow the simple steps below to make a reservation for a homestay:
1. Go to the contact us page.
2. Provide us with the exact dates of your stay.
3. Be as exact as possible on what location you are interested in.
4. Don't forget to tell us how many people you are traveling with. Some countries will require the gender of the travelers.
5. Provide us with your name, e-mail address and phone number.
What happens next?
We will contact you within 48 hours with what we have available in your requested location as well as the rates for the requested period.
If you agree to the terms, we will send you an invoice for a secure payment in collaboration with PayPal.
As soon as the invoice is paid you will receive more information about your host family.